Archive: The Poet of The Body & The Tramp
About This Episode
This is an episode from our older, long conversation format. We hope you enjoy it and please checkout our newer, more focused format.
- Lam draws upon the final speak from Chaplin's The Great Dictator
- Our monthly creative challenge: mutation
- Speaking your mind in the moment with kindness
- Chad digs into section of Walt Whitman's "Song of Myself"
- Don’t get overwhelmed with choice
"I am the poet of the body,
And I am the poet of the soul.
The pleasures of heaven are with me, and the pains of hell are with me,
The first I graft and increase upon myself–the latter I translate into a new tongue."
– Walt Whitman, "Song of Myself (part 21)"